Tuesday, January 26, 2010

"They got a lot of strange stuff on that there internet..."

Good day my friends!
I was a little bored this morning, so I decided to go through some of my old emails and I've put together a little compilation of funny and interesting links from all over the web that I think you'll enjoy as much as I did.
  • This first link was actually on my home page this morning. You've got to love facebook. Click Here.
  • Our next link explains 17 things you may or may not have known about cats and is drawn in a cute, comical fashion. Paw Here.
  • From the same website comes a link anyone with a computer (and a relative who doesn't understand computers) can easily relate to. Click Away.
  • I can't say I've ever thought of drawing on a styrofoam cup, but this guy did, and he's very good at it too. Sip Here.
  • Imagine if paper towel could talk...I would LOVE to try this sometime. "Pull down with both hands here".
  • This is cool, a guy that makes himself invisible by painting himself into the background. No photoshop. Watch him vanish here.
  • Finally, this link is a little more PG-13, but still really funny. Talk about lost in translation. Click for subtitles gone wrong.

Well, I think I've wasted enough time in front of the computer today. And if you looked at all of these links, you did too. :)
It's a nice day, so Go outside and play!

Have a great day, everyone!



The Wandering Oak

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...