Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday Fun


Hey gang!

My inlaws are a never ending source of jokes and funny pictures and during our last visit I heard the best line ever:

"Oh you're just jealous because the voices chose to talk to me!"

Just for fun this Friday I encourage everyone to try to use that line today. Imagine the response you'd get.

At work...
Boss: "I thought I asked for those reports hours ago."
You: "Oh you're just jealous because the voices chose to talk to me."

On a date...
Your date: "...so after college I backpacked around Europe for a year with my cousin and...wait. Are you even listening to me?"
You: "Oh you're just jealous because the voices chose to talk to me."

The possibilities are endless, so try it!

Before I head off, I'll leave you with this picture from my father in law that you might have seen before.

"If only someone would invent something to keep the sun out of my eyes!"

That's all I've got for today my friends. Have a great weekend!

The Wandering Oak

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...