Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Back to Work

So some of you may have noticed I haven't been around the blogworld too much lately. Well I have good reason for that. I'm back to work full time after a very long winter layoff.
I mentioned in a previous post that I work for a painting company, but at my current jobsite I'm really not doing any painting at all. I'm working at a highrise condo block right in Victoria's harbour and our crew has the daunting task of cutting out and replacing the caulking in every window, sliding door, and under all the metal flashings around the entire building.
From what I can figure, this pretty much means that we're going to be part of the scenery throughout the entire summer.
I just hope the tourists get my good side.
The Wandering Oak

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a huge undertaking. I think I would rather be painting instead.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...