Thursday, April 26, 2012

Your Other Left

   Life is full of those funny little moments of unintentional humor. Here's one from today:
   I was a little bored this afternoon so I decided to go for a walk around the neighborhood. Along the way I stopped in at my local Tim Hortons to pick up a large double double. I go with the large, because a medium (formerly large) is just far too sweet. Anyway, after I paid for the coffee, the guy behind the counter gave me my change and said: "Thanks, that will be on your left."
   But he pointed to my right.
   I just smiled and after a second politely replied: "My right, your left."
   The guy took a second to recall what he said and laughed. "Yeah, your other left."
   The girl standing beside him nearly dropped my coffee when she heard this.
   I guess you had to be there, but it was the funniest moment of my day so far.

The Wandering Oak

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...